If you are planning to surprise your love this Christmas by getting down on one knee and proposing, the engagement elves at Distinctive Diamonds have a few helpful suggestions:
- Think about her comfort level when it comes to surprises. Be sure you know if she will be okay with a public or family surprise vs. a more private setting.
- Be reasonably sure she is going to say yes. I know, this sounds obvious, but the last thing you want to do is embarrass her or yourself if she is not ready to commit.
- Get some tips from the experts! If you know she will say yes, come talk to us. We have heard all the best ‘pop the question’ scenarios – and can give you all kinds of fantastic ideas! (Please ask us! We absolutely love to play Cupid!)
- Good news! Did you know that at Distinctive Diamonds, you don’t actually have to have the perfect engagement ring in your pocket to propose! (Whew!) Come to Distinctive Diamonds ahead of time and let us in on your secret. (We’ll keep it, we promise!) And we’ll also be happy to help you select a tiffany style ring in any size you please, that you can use when you pop the question.
- Now, calm her nerves! Once she says yes, let her know she can help pick out just the style she prefers. The full purchase price of the ring you proposed with will go directly toward the ring of her dreams. (How great is that?)
- And speaking of the ring of her dreams, we’ve got the best selection of better designer engagement rings in the country. With high quality center stones from 1/4ctw to 6ctw, from stunningly contemporary to amazingly intricate, in platinum, white, yellow or rose gold – whatever she prefers.
Lucky you, your timing is perfect! Now through the end of the month, you may qualify for 24 months, same as cash special financing. So you will be happy, your bride-to-be will be happy, and you will be starting out your new life together making a smart financial decision. How cool is that?
Distinctive Diamonds, where Indy and St. Louis get engaged over the holidays!